Terms and Conditions
QLD First Home Owners’ Grant – $5,000 Offer on Bluewater Land
- Brookfield Residential Properties (BRP) will offer buyers eligible for the $20,000 Queensland First Home Owners’ Grant (FHOG) a $5,000 rebate towards settlement of the buyer’s land contract at Bluewater. The rebate is inclusive of GST.
- Eligibility criteria applies for FHOG. Visit https://firsthomeowners.initiatives.qld.gov.au/eligibility.php to find out more.
- BRP is the seller of land only. To be eligible, buyers will be required to enter into a separate building contract with a builder for the construction of a new house on the land. BRP is not responsible or liable whatsoever in relation to the actions of, or products offered by, any builder.
- Offer only available on land contracts signed between 1st August 2017 and 24th November 2017. Contracts entered into before or after this period are not eligible for this offer.
- Prior to settlement of the land contract, the Purchaser must provide evidence to BRP that their application for the FHOG has been approved. The Purchaser is responsible for applying for the FHOG.
- Settlement of the land contract must occur on or before 21st December 2017.
- Buyers must comply in full with the terms contained in the land contract, including but not limited to those terms in relation to this offer. The land contract may contain requirements in relation to this offer in addition to those set out in these terms and conditions.
- BRP reserve the right to change these terms & conditions at any time without notice.
Home and Land Pricing
Price excludes optional extras (including external finishes, fittings, floor covering, furniture and landscaping), legal fees, conveyancing costs, stamp duty and registration fees. Images, plans and elevations as shown are for illustration purposes only and do not form part of any contract. Prices are correct at the time of publication and may be subject to change.